Thursday, July 9, 2015

LilyPad is my first template release for Blogger. It is a light and simple template with cool, warm colors. It would be great for a personal or "girly" blog. It includes an about me space, so you will need to find a small square picture of yourself to put in that space. There is also a navigation bar to help your readers find different pages or important links. If you do not like the dashed outline of the gadgets, you can change those by using the following codes: dotted, inset,outset, and lined. Only do this is you are experienced with HTML and code.  This template can be further customised by going to the template>>customise area of your Blogger dashboard.

Preview of the LilyPad template:


Common FAQ's:

Question:
Somethings not working, I need help.
Answer:
Post a comment below or contact me via the contact page.

Question:
How do I change the colors?
Answer:
Go to template>>customise and then proceed to background colors and whatever else you would like to change.


To download this template, just click the download button below and then upload it to your blog using the instructions I posted here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!